- February 2016 - present: Assistant Professor, IIIT Bangalore
- September 2015 - January 2016: Research Associate, Visualization and Graphics Lab, Dept. of CSA, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- August 2012 - August 2015: Research Fellow, Scientific Visualization Group, School of Computing, University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
- February 2011 - August 2012: Postdoctoral Fellow, Mechanics and Mathematics (MEMA) Dept., Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- July 2005 - January 2011: PhD Fellow, Computational Geometry Group, Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Groningen, the Netherlands.
- July 2004 - June 2005: Software Developer, R&D Group, Metalogic Systems, Kolkata, India.
My primary research interest is in Computational Topology and Computational Geometry, and their applications in Scientific Visualization, Graphics, Geometric Modeling and Data Analysis. More specifically, my current research interest includes:
- Computational Topology, Geometric Computing,
- Scientific Visualization, Geometric Modeling, Meshing, Graphics and Data Analysis
- Optimization on Riemannian Manifolds, Level Set Method
- Computational problems in Singularity Theory and Dynamical Systems
- PhD on "Certified Geometric Computation", Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Groningen, the Netherlands, Supervisor: Prof Gert Vegter, (January, 2011).
- M.Tech in Computer Science from Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, India (2004).
- M.Sc in Mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India (2002).
- B.Sc (Mathematics Hons.) from Serampore College under University of Calcutta, India (2000).